Paralegal experience preferred
With supervision, the Associate, Compliance shall be responsible for various work assignments within the Compliance office, assisting the Chief Compliance Officer and Compliance Office staff with day-to-day administrative tasks as well as providing project level support to the Chief Compliance Officer. This position is an entry level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within BAYADA Home Health Care.
1. Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
2. Four (4) year college degree.
3. Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
4. Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
5. Prior health care and home care experience is a plus.
6. Prior customer service experience.
7. Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
8. Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
1. Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
2. Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies and procedures.
3. Answer and triage phone calls and emails to Compliance Office and Compliance Hotline phone line and email.
4. Provide customer support for Compliance hotline complaints, concerns and miscellaneous matters and manage reporting of hotline matters to Compliance Office staff.
5. Enter and track various Compliance Office metrics and hotline data into applicable data management systems.
6. Assist Chief Compliance Officer with recurring meeting preparation including, but not limited to, assisting with report creation, data metric analysis, and PowerPoint presentations.
7. Provide backup support for routine administrative needs and support questions.
8. Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Microsoft TEAMS, PowerPoint etc.).
9. Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements.
10. Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
11. Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.