Vocally, a start-up based out of Vancouver, Canada is on a mission to democratize voice processes in the SMB segment. Realizing the pace at which technology is growing and its vast impact on different sectors of the economy, the founder Souren Khetcho was struck with an idea to use voice automation for businesses. The startup began its journey mid of 2019, with two individuals behind the wheel. Today, Vocally is set to serve several industries and sectors with its team of innovation professionals who share the same vision.
Designation: React Native Developer
Reporting To: CEO / CTO+
Work Mode: Full Time / Remote
• Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes.
• Work with native modules as and when required.
• Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance.
• Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks.
• Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency.
• Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface.
• Work with third-party dependencies and APIs.
• Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in stipulated time/budget.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of experience with React Native.
• Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
• Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state.
• Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
• Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries.
• Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs.
• Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, etc.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Use of collaboration tools (such as JIRA) is highly preferred.
• Keeping track with new updates, technologies, and news of React Native.
• Ability to solve issues and contribute to libraries as and when needed.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate strategy.
• Familiarity with modern front-end tools and building pipelines.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices.
Work Environment Requirements:
• A PC/Laptop with a minimum of 8GB of RAM and an OS of your choice that is not two years older than its initial release date (maintained and updated).
• An internet connectivity with minimum of 50 MBPS, and with uninterrupted power supply
• A quiet and uninterrupted working environment with a dedicated desk.
• Dynamic culture and work environment.
• Competitive pay and incentive plan.
• Paid Time Off.
• Work from home / Remote.
Inquisitive About Us, Know us more: